The Miller Series

I have enjoyed doing a couple series:

How to Buy a Suppressor:

This six part series shows you all the steps, all the paperwork, how much it will cost and how long it will take.


How to Register a Short Barrel Rifle (SBR)

I learned a lot when I bought a suppressor. The process detailed in this four part series shows how it varies a bit from the suppressor process.

What is the next series? Drum roll please...

How to Legally Build a Suppressor

This series starts tomorrow! I will not only walk with you through the paperwork, I will even show you my design concepts and final product!

--This is going to be fun!


3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Looking forward to it!

That Guy said...

Sweet!

Farm.Dad said...

Now your talking . I pretty much know the steps , but possibly your series will motivate me to get off my butt and build one LOL .