Doc Appt Today

I am heading in for yet another damn doc appointment for my back problem. My L4-5 disk is basically gone.

It has seriously cut into my range time. Mostly because simply standing for an hour hurts, dammit.

My next range trip will be taking two more new shooters. These two are friends that go to my church. Both are moms with grown kids and are having Adventures.

They are doing stuff like sky diving, driving a NASCAR track, repelling, and learning to shoot.

They want to try Rifles, Handguns and Shotguns. 

--It should be fun. Doc appointment, not so much...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit! How can you even stand up?!

Mark/GreyLocke said...

Yeah, how DO you stand? They put steel plates in mine L4-L5 and L5-S1 and I still have to use a cane to be ambulatory, sometimes a wheelchair if I overdo it.

Scotch? or Bourbon?

JB Miller said...

I stand painfully. The bones grind together.