Next Project in the Queue

Savage Mark II with Suppressor
I already have a Savage Mark II with a fixed 4x scope in the collection. It's a tack driver!

Recently, while I was at the NRA range I was talking to a guy that had this very configuration depicted on the right.

I really liked what he had to say. It was even quieter that my suppressed Ruger 10/22.
  • When you pull the trigger there is no sound of the action working.
  • Subsonic rounds don't need to cycle the action.
  • It is quieter than my .177 pellet gun!
  • It will shoot any kind of .22LR.
  • Light and reliable.
So this weekend I will be researching .22LR screw on Suppressors.The leading contender is currently the GEMTECH Outback IID.

I may also use this opportunity to set up a Trust for my Class 3 gear. Maybe.

--Let me know if you have any recommendations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great Zombie Rifle!

Bubblehead Les. said...

I recommend you start right away, because it took, what, 6 months to get approval for the last Suppressor you bought? So you're looking at March 2013 at the earliest.

JB Miller said...

Yes. I know how long they take. I will queue one up soon!