Quotes of the Week

I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.
~Will Rogers

Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
~Frederic Bastiat

Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
~James Bovard

Government does not solve problems, it subsidizes them.
~Ronald Reagan

I believe in only one thing: liberty, but I do not believe in liberty enough to want to force it upon anyone.
– H.L. Mencken

Every government is run by liars and nothing they say should be believed.
– I. F. Stone

Either way, government gets bigger and you become less free.
– Harry Browne

Since a politician never believes what he says, he is surprised when others believe him.
– Charles de Gaulle

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Will Rogers was SO right!!!