I feel a disturbance in the force...

My blogging about guns has slacked off in the last year as my Science Fiction writing has stepped up and consumed more of my time.

But then something excellent happened. I retired to write full time.

Wow. What a feeling.

Not that I have more time I will start writing here more often.

I think the world needs a voice of reason currently with the violence that is being blamed, once again, on guns. On "Assault Rifles".

My usual reaction to these events is to just let the dust settle. Asshats will dance in the blood and nothing will change. Fools on Facebook that know nothing about guns or the law or the 2nd Amendment will spew incorrect info. I usually shake my head and walk away.

I try to provide accurate information to friends, offline. So they don't add themselves to idiot ranks.

Something is different this time.

I feel like there is a swell of protests coming. Marches full of Pussy Hats, teenage kids cutting school, and misinformation.

The Gun-Blogger community has faded in recent years. Lulled by victories.

We need to wake and smell the coffee. We need to step-up our situational awareness now.

--Because something is different this time...




1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yes it is, the ARE still out to get us... Sigh