- A well made holster is required.
- Don't buy any more cheap guns that you will never shoot twice.
- Buy only quality optics.
- Always bring folding chairs and bottled water to Blog Shoots.
- I can hit an 18 inch target at 250 yards, repeatedly, without a magnified scope, with a Cx4 carbine.
- 922r compliance is a pain in the ass and not that hard with AK platforms.
- I need to do more Skeet Shooting.
- Tactical Bacon is pre-cooked, ready to eat and actually pretty awesome.
- It's easy to travel via Air with firearms.
- There are more ranges around than we realize.
I attended the NRA convention this year. I met a lot of great people. Enjoyed the show. Collected a lot of blog content.
I Hosted a blog shoot at NRA HQ early this year (thanks for the reminder Andy!) I think we will do it again in 2012. I attended Northcoast II in Ohio and Mid-Atlantic Blogshoot in West Virginia. Both were big fun. Great friends and firearms!
Additions to the collection:
My big purchases this year were a Sagia 12 and my Glock Suppressor!
--Here is to a great 2012!!